Friday, November 19, 2010

Kramer and Kaslow Saved My Home; Complaints Unwarranted

I just got my Mortgage Loan Modified by Kramer and Kaslow and I am very grateful. Not only did they follow through on their obligation, they also got me a principal reduction, something they said upfront they couldn't guarantee! I like how the complaint has a link at the bottom for another Company (thats shady)...Too funny. I tried all the free places first and got given a number like at the DMV and just as crowded, by the time I got a call back my house was almost gone. Yes I paid a fee, my house is worth it, and yes I did research. I only wish this post didnt exist because it only hurts other homeowners that really need help and now might get ripped off elsewhere. I guess it shows you that this firm is really good, if they are getting lied about by jealous and greedy companies who want their business and dont care about the Homeowner.

Please feel free to email me with any questions if your a home owner on the fence with Kramer and Kaslow.
I would be glad to share my good outcome with you. But until then, dont believe these lies, I have my home back and I can afford it.
Click here to read the rest.

To contact Kramer and Kaslow, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment